This is just an exercise to learn some go. This program downloads a list of images and creates a webserver with a photo gallery to serve them. The images in the repo are technical comics.
You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
- FROM golang:1.12.6-alpine3.9 as builder
- COPY gomic.go /go/gomic.go
- RUN apk add -U git
- RUN CGO_ENABLED=0 GOOS=linux go build -a -ldflags '-extldflags "-static"' -o gomic .
- FROM scratch as production
- COPY --from=builder /go/gomic /gomic/gomic
- COPY templates /gomic/templates/
- COPY static /gomic/static/
- COPY origin /gomic/origin/
- WORKDIR /gomic
- ENTRYPOINT ["/gomic/gomic"]